Interesting information that I've pick up on my journey down the path. I invite you to walk with me.
- Our Universe can be characterized by a number of natural laws and initial quantities.
- Minute changes in these values results in a universe that is inhospitable to life.
- The natural laws and quantities have come to be either by physical necessity, chance, or by design.
- The natural laws and quantities have not come to be by physical necessity.
- The natural laws and quantities have not come to be by chance.
- Therefore our Universe must have been designed.
Variation of the Argument:
- watch : watchmaker :: universe : universe maker
- Just as the function and complexity of a watch implies a watch-maker, so likewise the function and complexity of the universe implies the existence of a universe-maker.